5 Easy Ways to Eat More Fruit Smoothies
They look good they taste good and they’re nutritious. But sometimes, they’re a pain to make. Hello smoothies, yes we’re talking about you.
We get it. Busy schedules tend to get in the way of maintaining a healthier diet. The issue is—simple, convenient snacks have traditionally been unhealthy and heavily processed.
But we have the tips and tricks to get you drinking nutritious smoothies happily, conveniently, and consistently! Because we believe that incorporating more fruit and vegetables into your eating habits shouldn’t be difficult. In fact, it should be so good.
Below, we highlight some of the benefits of and options for drinking more fruit smoothies!Benefits of Eating More Fruit Smoothies:
- Handy and convenient. Easy health food can be challenging to come by, especially when you’re used to the convenience of a bag of chips or soft drinks. Smoothies are nutritious and portable so that you can drink them on the go without an issue.
- Packed with nutrients. The nutrients in fruits and veggies often lie in the skin, rather than the juice. Since smoothies incorporate the majority of fruits and veggies, they are often more nutritious than juices.
- Versatile. Want a full meal? Light snack? Need to detox or satiate your sweet-tooth? The options are endless with smoothie flavors!
- So good. One of the best things about smoothies is the ability to mask the taste of vegetables behind fruits! That means you can create a delicious smoothie while still getting all of your vegetables in for the day.
5 Easy Ways to Eat More Fruit Smoothies
Sure, the health benefits of fruit smoothies range far and wide, but that might not be enough motivation to get you in the regimented mindset. Need a plan for eating more fruit smoothies? We’ve got you covered!
Here are five approaches to eating more fruit smoothies on a regular basis:
1. Keep Your Ingredients on Hand
The first step to drinking more fruit smoothies is making the ingredients easily accessible! Stock up on freeze dried fruits and make sure you always have your favorite liquid (water, juice, milk, milk alternatives ) on hand so you never have an excuse to skip the smoothie.
2. Spruce Them Up
Get creative and change up your routine! The best part of making your own smoothies is adding whatever you want! From protein powder, super greens, chia seeds, flaxseeds, nuts, nut butter, or oats... the sky is the limit to how you liven up your smoothies. You can also top your smoothies with chocolate chips, coconut flakes, freeze dried fruit or granola for added crunch, or any other delicious additions!
3. Strike a Pose (Hello Instagram)
Are you looking for a way to hold yourself accountable? Start making a hobby out of your smoothie drinking by posting your concoctions on Instagram. Commit to a weekly* cadence, and you’ll find yourself drinking more fruit smoothies in no time. You may even encourage others to vow to a similar healthy lifestyle habit! (*Note how we said weekly. Don’t be that person posting your food 24/7.)
4. Prep Your Smoothies the Night Before
How to annoy your neighbors and yourself every morning: listening to the sound of blenders at 7 AM. So, ry making your smoothie before bed instead. You can even make a few smoothies in advance and store them in mason jars in the fridge. Now, if you really need it, you can blend for just a couple seconds to mix your smoothie!
5. Try Our Collection of Freeze Dried Smoothies
If you’re looking for a convenient plan for eating more fruit smoothies and a way to hold yourself accountable, try our collection of freeze dried smoothies!
Blueberry. Goji berry. Raspberry. Banana. Acai. Mango. Pineapple. You name it. We have a variety of options available like Berry Godmother, Kale'n It, Any Greens Necessary, Acai of Relief, So Fresh So Clean and more, so you’ll never get bored with the flavor.
The best part? All you have to do is add water! We take care of the portioning, slicing, and dicing for you! Each cup of our freeze dried smoothies comes packed with delicious freeze dried fruits and veggies so the only ingredient you need to add is your favorite liquid.
With the convenience of access to the best ingredients around, you’ll never need another approach to eating more fruit smoothies. We’ve got you covered. Check out our assortment of freeze dried smoothies today.