How to Make Smoothies with Sow Good
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with good reason!
As the name implies, this meal is helping you “break your fast” after resting all night, but it’s doing more than satisfying hunger. As the Better Health Channel explains, breakfast replenishes your glucose, which gets your energy levels where they need to be to take on the day every morning.
But we get it, some just don’t consider themselves breakfast people. When there’s no time or desire to sit down every morning before work and enjoy a meal, it’s easy to let breakfast fall by the wayside.
Finding a meal that’s appealing, nutritious, and simple to create can get you back in the habit of eating breakfast so you can gain those essential nutrients to start the day. A smoothie with freeze dried fruits, for example, can set the tone for your agenda and help you feel Sow Good along the way.
Here’s why you should take Sow Good freeze dried fruit smoothies for a spin.
Benefits of Freeze Dried Smoothies
Freeze dried smoothies are the perfect balance of convenience and nutrition you can find. Here are a few of the many benefits of making a Sow Good smoothie:
- A wholesome addition to your diet. Freeze drying is designed to preserve the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables and has a shelf life of up to 25 years. This process allows you to enjoy your favorite produce and still get the same essential vitamins and minerals as usual.
- A simple way to make breakfast. Mornings are hectic. That means you need a quick and simple breakfast option to get you through the day. Our freeze dried smoothies come with everything you need to create the perfect beverage — you just need a blender and a liquid.
- A jam-packed option for the picky eater. If you find yourself having a difficult time getting fruits or vegetables into your diet, just put them into a smoothie instead! All of our smoothie recipes have at least three different freeze dried fruits or vegetables in them so you can incorporate more foods into your diet. Any Greens Necessary, for example, is a freeze dried veggie smoothie made up of apple, banana, lemon powder, ginger powder, spirulina extract, turmeric, jalapeno powder, spinach and kale.
How-to: Making a Sow Good Smoothie
Why does Sow Good make the perfect smoothie? We give you all the ingredients you need to concoct a sweet and satisfying beverage in seconds. All you have to do is:
- Pour the contents of the cup into a blender.
- Add water or your favorite liquid, such as almond milk. For a frosty consistency, add ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
It’s really that easy. If you want to elevate your Sow Good smoothie, you can add protein powders, extra leafy greens or other fresh or frozen fruits if desired.
Versatility in Freeze Dried Smoothie Mix
Another great thing about our freeze dried smoothie mixes is that they can be enjoyed in more ways than one. Beyond drinking your smoothie in its traditional form, consider one of the following options to switch things up in the breakfast and snack department:
- Smoothie bowl. Pour your Sow Good smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh fruit, chia seeds, greek yogurt, and nut butter for a burst of flavor and gained energy.
- Smoothie popsicles. Get ready for summertime with the family by pouring your freeze dried fruit smoothies into popsicle molds.
- Fruit leather. Using a non-stick baking liner, pour your mixture onto a pan and place in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit until the mixture turns to a gel-like consistency.
- Baked goods. Pureed fruits can be easily mixed into batters, making for a sweet and delicious surprise in your favorite traditional baked treats.
No matter how you enjoy our freeze dried smoothies made of fruits and vegetables, you can feel Sow Good about the way you’re fueling your body.
Browse our collection today to find the right smoothie option for you.