Pumpkin to Talk About Granola Cookies
Our pumpkin and cherry granola cookies are sure to give you pumpkin to talk about! And they are just the thing to get you in the fall spirit! Our pumpkin and cherry granola give these cookies a delicious flavor and hint of Autumn. So grab a few of these cookies and a cup of coffee, and enjoy the season!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup Sow Good Pumpkin to Talk About Granola (lightly ground in food processor)
1/3 cup chocolate chips
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread a thin coat of butter on to cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, and brown sugar. Beat with a hand mixer on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes or until it is smoothly combined.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and then add the egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat to combine. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and granola.
- Slowly add in the flour and start combining on low speed. Keep adding flouring and combining until the dough is no longer sticking to the bowl and all the flour disappears.
- Portion the batter out into 1/2” balls and place them about 2 inches apart. Gently flatten each cookie just a bit since they will not expand much once baked.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then check on the cookies to make sure they don’t over-bake. They will be light brown, dry to the touch at the edges, but slightly soft in the middle once done. Let bake for additional increments of 5 minutes until they have reached that point.