The Chai Life Banana Bread
This Chai Life Banana Bread is the best bread you'll make this season, hands down! Made with our very own The Chai Life smoothie, this delicious bread is perfect for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert. Chai Life Banana Bread is full of flavor, with a hint of spice from the chai spice. Whether you enjoy a slice of this bread for your Thanksgiving dinner or keep it simple with a cup of tea or coffee, you're in for a real treat. You can also top it with your favorite fruits and nuts for a truly decadent experience.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:2 Chai Life Sow Good Smoothies
3 cups milk
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5 inch bread pan.
- Add the contents of 2 Chai Life Sow Good Smoothies to a blender with 2 cups of milk and blend until it has a mashed banana consistency.
- In a large bowl, mix the blended smoothie with the coconut oil, maple, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and slowly start to add in more milk as needed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the center is just set. Remove from the oven and let it cool.